A disciplined oscillator receives signals from satellites to generate an accurate 1Hz, 10MHz and 100MHz output signal with very low phase noise.
It supports receiving signals from GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU and GALILEO
- Integrated multi-system GNSS receiver
- Phase coherent outputs
- Ultra stable (contains very high-quality DOCXO)
- Low noise (close-in and noise floor)
- Operating temperature range -40 to +70°C
- Precision free running & excellent hold-over accuracy
- Uncompromising, milled housing - Very long - lifetime
- Lab equipment
- Calibration standard
- Direct reference to the phase synchronization loop: VHF, UHF & microwave frequencies
- Excellent for maintenance-free propagation beacons
- Fits all telecommunications requirements
You can find more information regarding the device in data sheet.
If you are interested in buying our devices, do not hesitate to send us an email with request for quotation.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (c) Mavi. All Rights Reserved